Education Requirements: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.C.A/M.C.A
Primary Skill: MuleSoft
Roles & Responsibilities
- Two to four years of Industry experience with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in using of MuleSoft architecture and full lifecycle implementation of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, API Management, and Messaging.
- Two to four years in using AWS, AWS CLI, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Shell scripting, and Chef/Ansible.
- Ability to Automate the provisioning of environments using Terraform in Cloud/Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain code repositories with Git.
- Solid understanding of deploying and operating Linux variants in a containerized cloud environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking, and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on the Docker and Kubernetes platform.
- Considerable experience in implementing RBAC Security.
- Support 24×7 Model and be available to support rotational on-call work (including Saturday/Sunday).
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies/tools and train your peers.
- Proven track record to automate.